ACTS Prayer Line Update
Dear ACTS Sisters and Brothers:
Due to the changing needs of our Lubbock ACTS Community, we would like to share with you an updated process relative to the ACTS Prayer Line. We will now feature an Announcement Line under the "Home" tab
, which will be sent once a week on Saturdays.
Prayer requests will continue to be sent out as often as possible throughout the week, but the community will now have the opportunity to send announcements to spread the word on spiritual growth and ACTS activities. The Announcement Line will use the same email address as the current Prayer Line (email@example.com
In order to ensure that the Prayer and Announcement Lines remain a positive service to the community, we ask that the following guidelines be followed:
· - Requests should be specifically for prayer.
· - Requests must not contain any type of solicitation such as requests for donations or personal help.
· - Requests must take privacy into account, and personal information should be limited, especially in controversial situations.
· - Prayer requests deemed as inappropriate for the prayer line will be kindly returned for editing.
· - Announcements will be sent once a week on Saturdays only.
· - Announcements should be geared towards the good and spiritual growth of the ACTS Community. Only event announcements promoting spiritual growth or Diocese/Parish support will be accepted.
· - It is the responsibility of the sender to submit announcements in time for weekly delivery.
· - Announcements should not contain any type of solicitation such as requests for donations or personal help.
· - Any announcement deemed inappropriate for the prayer line will be kindly returned for editing.